Cen-Tec’s Aura 94423 is specified to permit the contractor, remodeler, builder, or woodworking professional to capture the dust and debris generated by the use of power tools as the dust is being generated to protect the health and safety of the user and keep the job site clean of fine dust. The 94423 permits the power tool to be operated through the vacuum and as the power tool is put to use the vacuum operates to insure dust collection. When the power tool shuts off the vacuum continues to run for five seconds to clear the tool and hose and the automatic filter shaker activates for ten seconds to clean the nylon pre-filer and HEPA filter of fine dust. The 94423 includes two complete and unique accessory solutions. A 16 foot 1.25” X 1.50” conical electro-static dissipative (ESD) hose with three quick change tool adaptors 1”; 1.5”; and 1.75” to fit to all major brands of power tools including Bosch, Porter Cable; Festool; Fein; DeWalt; Milwaukee; Ryobi Black and Decker, and Hitachi. A second accessory set including a 10 foot commercial grade vacuum hose, a two piece anodized commercial s-wand, a 14” nylon floor brush, and accessories permit general clean up of the worksite at days end.
- Cen-Tec’s Aura 94423 is a six gallon HEPA dry vacuum designed for source capture of dust created by power tools, drywall sanding, masonry cutting, and wood working as the dust is generated to protect you and keep the worksite clean. The vacuum has a two stage by pass motor that provides 126.5 CFM of airflow and 94.5 inches of water lift. The plug on the control panel permits control of the vacuum through the power tool when the power tool is energized. The Aura has two primary levels of filtration for fine dust. A durable nylon filter bag surround and protects the HEPA filter from everything but very fine dust helping to preserve the HEPA filter. The second HEPA filter captures 99.997% of all dust 3 microns and larger.
- Cen-Tec’s Aura 94423 system incorporates filter shaker cleaning technology to insure vacuum performance is maintained. The shaker can be activated manually or can be set to automatically activate the vacuum is being controlled by a power tool through the power tool access plug on the control panel. When the tool plugged into the vacuum shuts off and the shaker is in automatic mode the shaker operates for ten seconds to clean the HEPA filter of fine dust.
- The 94423 Aura features heavy duty commercial latches securing the vacuum head to a heavy gauge stainless bin. The vacuum is mounted on a tubular steel trolley equipped with steel reinforced casters to allow easy movement and transport of the vacuum. All elements of the Aura were specified to absorb the demands of the worksite.
- The 94423 Aura is a fully grounded system to prevent unwanted static shocks when operated with the electro-static dissipative ( ESD ) dust collection hose equipped with three quick change adaptors compatible with all major tool brands. The 16 foot conical ESD hose tapers from 1.25” at the tool end for added flexibility uniformly transitioning to 1.50” where it enters the vacuum to maximize vacuum performance and prevent clogging.
- Cen-Tec’s Aura 94423 comes with a second set of accessories for general worksite clean-up including a 10 foot commercial grade vacuum hose, two piece anodized aluminum s-wand, a 14” nylon fill floor brush with bumper, a 3.5” natural fill dusting tool, and a 14” paddle crevice.