A comprehensive whole house solution for replacing a central vacuum system needing upgrading or replacement. The SR66 central vacuum is built with a bypass motor preferred for durability and performance in central vacuums. 660 airwatts of cleaning power handles homes up to 6,500 square feet. A five layer HEPA filter keeps the dirt and dust contained for easy and safe disposal. The unique self regulating air by-pass system designed into the Response II Premium QuietDrive adjusts air flow to carpet conditions permitting a deep clean and better grooming on the new soft synthetic fiber carpets. The adjusted air travels under the agitator to pull debris, dust, and pet dander from deep down in the carpet fibers. An inset drive belt insures the Response II Premium QuietDrive edge cleans to both sides of the brush eliminating the dust collecting up against baseboards. A fully integrated telescopic electric wand simplifies the design. The less than two pound Response CT10 is practically self propelled as it does all your hard floors and it’s unique shutter system make cleaning up against cabinets in the kitchen easy. A 35 foot total control hose is crush proof, very flexible, and is encased in a soft cotton blend sock to protect furnishing, base boards, and walls from damage. The sock is treated with an antimicrobial to prevent contamination. Great tools for above the floor and hard floor cleaning included along with everything necessary for storage when not in use.
- The SR66 central vacuum filter features a long life by pass motor for superior cleaning and durability. Suitable replacement vacuum for homes up to 6,500 square feet. Easy to install so easy to replace a unit needing upgrading or replacement.
- Response II Premium QuietDrive power nozzle combines all the features typical of a premium power nozzles with a unique self regulating air by-pass system which automatically adjusts air flow to carpet conditions permitting a true deep clean on all types of carpet from wools to the new soft synthetic fibers.
- Response CT10 power nozzle is designed to gently clean all hard floor surfaces including hardwood, tile, stone, vinyl as well as cross over to delicate area rugs and spot rugs without adjustment. Perfect for today’s home with as much hard floor as carpet.
- A universal 35 foot total control hose for both nozzle and vacuum is made home friendly with an installed hose sock.
- For delicate hard floors, a premium natural fill 12” floor brush, telescopic wand, 13” crevice, five inch dusting tool, upholstery tool and tool storage included.
- A replacement for major brands of central vacuum including Beam, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, Air Vac, Star Power, Imperium, and Husky.