The 94104 combination hard floor and carpet combination tool brings the advantages of a combination nozzle combined with an s-wand to improve access and reduce bending and stooping. A combination hard floor and carpeted surface nozzle eliminates the need to change tools as one moves to cleaning environments with frequently changing floor coverings. The convenient step on peddle allows a cleaner using a backpack or canister cleaner to quickly transition from one floor surface to another with bending down saving the time and user fatigue associated with systems that use different tools for different surfaces. The combination tool neck is designed to keep the tool parallel to the cleaning surface and locks to the wand using the ABS compression collar. This feature allows for the use of high performance backpack and canister vacuums equipped for 1.50” tools to realize the benefits associated with multi-surface a combination nozzle. The 94104 is ideal for the contract cleaner who works in office spaces, residential environments, and in soft goods retailer facilities where racks can require bending and stooping when using traditional tools. The 94104 is compatible with industry standard backpack vacuums equipped with 1.50’ hose including Pro-Team, Perfect, Tennent, Karcher, Sandia, NSS, Mercury, Rubbermaid, Bissel, Sanitaire, Powerflight, and Nilfisk. The 94104 is ideal for use with all major brands of dry commercial vacuums equipped with 1.5” commercial tools like Pro-Team, Sanitarie Bissel, Perfect, Karcher, Tennant, Nilfisk, and Powerflight.
- The 94104 combines a 10.5” wide peddle activated combination nozzle with a 1.50” industry standard commercial s-wands with compression locking collars. The design keeps the tool parallel to the floor surface on both carpeted and hard floor surfaces for more effective cleaning. The combination incorporates a wheel for easy movement.
- The 94104 combination features a foot controlled lever for switching from carpeted surface use to hard floor by raising the metal plate backed nylon brush. The peddle feature allows the user to move from carpeted to hard floor surfaces without the need for a tool change saving time and the hassle of changing tools. The result in improved productivity is measurable moving across changing floor surfaces.
- The 94104 is complimented with a two piece industry standard 54” anodized aluminum s-wand with a durable ABS compression collar for years of trouble free use. The s-wand includes a locking button for reliably connecting the two sections of the wand.
- The low profile combination is ideal for use in office space and retail environments where reaching under furnishings or into soft good racks without the need for the cleaning associate to bend down reducing back strain. The lightweight wand and combination set weights less than 4 pounds reducing user fatigue while allowing access to spaces not serviceable with traditional commercial floor tools.
- The 94104 combination and attached s-wand have a combined height of 2.5” from the fully extended brush to the highest point of the tool to allow access keeping the connected compression s-wand collar parallel and low to the ground.