The 93752 represents the most universal system for cleaning elevated surfaces up to 18 feet from the floor in both commercial and home environments without the use of ladders, scaffolding, or scissor lifts. The system weighs less than 5 pounds including the cleaning nozzle and is designed to insure a stable system that won’t wobble or flex preventing control of the cleaning nozzle in tight spaces.
The system includes adapters that make it virtually universal in use. Backpack vacuum, canister vacuums, central vacuum, home shop vacuums, even the Hide-A-hose system can all use the 93752 Reach system to reach and clean elevated horizontal surfaces. Including two dusting tools one with a double pivot neck design increases the versatility of the Reach system. A cost effective solution to getting rid of dust, bug debris, and cobwebs from elevated surfaces the reach system is the first truly home and commercial system designed to keep you off ladders and safe from the risk of falling or damaging items in your home using systems that come apart while trying to clean up high.
- The 93752 elevated surface cleaning kit features the Cen-Tec exclusive aluminum telescopic system and adapter wands permits one to safely clean surfaces up to 18 feet from the floor using a commercial back pack vacuum, home canister vacuum, traditional home shop vacuum, central vacuum , and Hide-A- Hose central vacuum hose featuring the new handle quick connect system.
- The 93752 telescopic aluminum wand system locks together for a safe reliable use even when working up to eighteen feet from the floor. The two tool adapter wands feature an ABS compression locking system that safely connects either of the two dusting tools or the extended commercial crevice provided with the system. Weighing less than five pounds the wand design makes the system light and stable even at height making it easy to control the cleaning nozzles.
- There are two adapter wands included in the 93752 elevated cleaning solution one is straight to address surfaces directly overhead typical of suspended light fixtures. A second adapter wand is angled to 45 degrees making it ideal for addressing horizontal flat surfaces like walls, window frames, and return air vents.
- The 93752 includes two dusting brushes. The first is an 8” Sidewinder dusting tool with natural fill featuring the patented double pivoting neck that allows the tool to find and tract the surface making it ideal for cleaning window frames and return air vents located up to 18 feet from the floor. A second 3” dusting tool with a generous natural fill is ideal for capturing cobwebs in tight spaces around light fixtures or wall sconces.
- The 93752 has a 13” blade like paddle crevice for really tight pinpoint cleaning into corners or crevices around stone work or deep gaps near ceiling beams.
- The 93752 includes two adapters to connect the system to you vacuum. The first fits industry standard 1.50” commercial vacuum hose cuffs making the 93752 compatible with all major brans of commercial backpack and tank vacuums including Pro-Team, Tennant, Hoover, Karcher, Nilfisk, Mosquito, Power-Flight, Mastercraft, Mercury, Sanitaire, Bissel , Perfect, and Sandia.
- The 93752 includes a second adapter which connects the system to standard domestic and home shop vacuum with 1.25” male stub tubes including Shop Vac, Ridgid, Craftsman, Vacmaster, most Eureka and Electrolux canisters. This adapter also permits the system to connect to industry standard central vacuum hoses including Beam, Eureka, Honeywell, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Cyclovac, Canavac, Electrolux, MD, and Imperium.