Adding one or two of the Early Grow height extenders in the 70826 to your 93774 seed propagator extends the usefulness as plants mature prior to planting or for those growing in home fresh herbs during winter months to add to the freshness of your cooking. The vented sides help you maintain the desired humidity and temperature for optimum growing of immature plants. Each of the extenders adds a further 4” in height under the dome of the propagator. The sides have a positive lip that engages the base and each subsequent height extender for a positive fit as they are added in sequence. The lid likewise fits in a similar fashion which permits you to lift it from the extenders to access plants from above great for picking herbs without disturbing the Early Grow system. The height extenders can be disassembled when not in use for compact storage.
- The Early Grow 70826 is a package of two vented height extenders to allow plants to further mature in the 93774 large propagator and the 93807 large propagator already inclusive of two height extender. Each of the two extenders adds 4” to the height of the unit providing protection to the plant during early development.
- Adding a single height extender from the package including two units allows the popular 93774 large propagator to protect plants to a height of 12.75” under the clear dome. Adding the second extender permits plants to reach 16.75” under the dome.
- When purchased for use with the 93807 the two additional height extenders permits plants to reach 20.75” in height and remain under the clear dome.
- Each of the two 70826 height extenders have vents on two sides that can be closed or opened as desired to optimize growing conditions. These vents make it easy to control humidity and airflow across the seed bed.
- Adding the 70815 height extenders to the dome of the 70738 provides an excellent protective green house like cover to direct sewn plants in outside plant beds. Using your Early Grow cover and height extenders can protect plants on cold mornings and from extreme wind and weather.