Cen-Tec’s 94170 is designed to be a premium highly flexible 1.25” X 50 foot home shop vacuum hose suitable for both dry and wet-dry home shop vacuums. The generous 50 foot length is ideal for cleaning out vehicles like cars, RV’s, and boats. The 360 degree swivel end accepts all major brands of vacuum tools designed for a 1.25" male connection. The swivel feature prevents kinking and reduces strain on the wrist and forearm by letting the tool move freely in tight or angled spaces. The hose is ideal for use with all major brands of home shop vacuums including Shop vac, Ridgid, Vacmaster, Craftsman, Dewalt, Dustless, as well as many other brands common to the market. The 94170 includes three tool adapters which can be easily fitted to the 360 degree swivel end permitting the home shop vacuum to recover dust generated by power tools like sanders, miter saws, routers, and grinders. The adapters will also fit major brands of tool shrouds fitted to power tools to improve debris and dust recovery. The soft 1.00” and 1.50” TPE fittings fit to major brands of power tools including Bosch, Porter Cable, Dewalt, Ryobi, Festool, Kobalt, and Hatachi. The 94170 includes a 2.25" adapter that can be fitted to work stations designed for a traditional 2.25” connector for dust recovery. The 1.50” TPE fitting is designed to fit to this adapter for quick connection of your home shop vacuum to the work station.
- Cen-Tec 94170 features a 1.25” X 50 foot commercial grade crush proof vacuum hose suitable for both dry and wet-dry recovery. The highly flexible hose has a smooth interior to maximize the performance of your home shop vacuum and prevent clogging.
- Cen-Tec 94170 includes a proprietary tank end compatible with all major brands of home shop vacuums. The chemical resistant ABS tank end is designed to maximize the inner diameter of the transition from the hose into the vacuum to improve airflow. A 360 degree swivel hose end will engage with all major brands of 1.25” diameter home shop tools. The polypropylene end is durable and chemical resistant to cleaning agents and most oil based chemicals making it ideal for use in the garage or shop areas. The 6” swivel end reduces the possibility of the hose kinking and allows for easy manipulation of cleaning tools in confined areas.
- The 94170 includes a 1.00” soft TPE fitting designed to engage major power tools equipped for dust recovery. The soft TPE 1.00” fitting is designed to fit to tools requiring a 1.00” female connection grip firmly in place by 4 concentric rings in the inner molding. Tools designed to accept a male connection with an external dimension starting 1.40” at the tip end of the adapter tapering up to 1.45” at the adapter shoulder for a snug leak-proof fit. The 1” adapter fits major brands of tool shrouds designed for dust recovery during use of the power tool.
- The 94170 includes a 1.50” soft TPE fitting designed to engage major power tools like miter saws equipped for dust recovery. The soft 1.50” fitting press fits over the male end of the tool and is held in place with three concentric rings to insure a reliable seal to insure recovery of debris from the power tool. The soft molded adapter can be formed to fit both round and oval shaped connections.
- The 94170 includes a third adapter which can be fitted to work stations calling for a 2.25” connection and can then accept the 1.50” TPE adapter for a quick connection from the work station to the vacuum during use.