Cen-Tec’s 94456 commercial accessories offer the ideal solution for cleaning all types of commercial floor surfaces with a backpack vacuum, HEPA dry vacuum, or wet-dry vacuum when used dry. The 94456 includes an industry typical two piece aluminum s-wand with a chemical resistant ABS compression collar for use with the two cleaning nozzles included in the package. The air turbine tool is ideal for use on all types of carpeted surfaces. The wheels allow the tool to move freely across glued down carpet, walk off mats, and even hard floor surfaces. The turbine features an air relief adjustment on the face of the tool for use as deemed necessary on high pile carpets to maintain agitation. The industry first s-wand configured neck keeps the tool parallel to the cleaning surface for improved cleaning results. The 94456 includes a 10.5” combination nozzle again with a 1.50” s-wand neck. The first of its kind combination nozzle saves time and increases productivity by letting one move from carpet to hard floor by engaging a pedal. No more retrieving and changing tools with the inherent loss of time and productivity. By selecting the right nozzle for the surface, the 94456 insures a positive result on all types of commercial flooring. The 94456 is ideal for use with all major brands of backpack vacuum and canister vacuum equipped with a 1.50” hose including Pro-Team, NSS, Powerflight, Tennent, Perfect, Mastercraft, Sandia, Tornado, Mosquito, Hawk, and Karcher. Canister vacuums include Pro-Team, Nacecare, Tornado, NSS, Karcher, Powerflight, Perfect, Nilfisk, and Tennent.
- Cen-Tec’s 94456 is designed for new or replacement of commercial backpack or dry canister vacuums accessories for cleaning carpeted and hard surfaces in commercial environments including restaurants, hospitality areas, hotels, commercial buildings, offices, and institutional environments. It is an ideal set for use with RPP HEPA qualified vacuums providing the mandatory agitation to meet OSHA requirements.
- The 94456 includes an eleven inch RPP qualified air turbine nozzle using the air steam of the vacuum to drive an agitator for superior carpet grooming and deep cleaning. Four wheels on the base of the turbine permit the tool to move freely on glued down carpet, walk off mats, and on to hard floor surfaces. A wiper blade trailing the agitator helps insure maximum performance of the vacuum and the optimum debris recovery. The turbine is designed for use with industry standard s-wands and keeps the tool parallel to the cleaning surface. The turbine has both a clean out feature for the turbine and an air relief option for better performance on deep pile carpeting.
- The 94456 features a 60” two piece anodized aluminum s-wand with ABS compression collar. The wand sections are secured with a locking button to prevent unwanted separation. The ABS compression collar is designed to securely lock to either of the tool options included in the 94456 and can be adjusted to lock the tool in a fixed position of rotate to follow the sweeping motion.
- Cen-Tec’s 94456 includes an industry first 10.5” wide 1.50” combination nozzle for use with the included s-wand. The combination nozzle allows the cleaning associate to change from carpet to hard floor surface by simply stepping on a lever mounted on the top of the nozzle eliminating the need to carry or retrieve and then change from a carpet tool to a hard floor brush saving significant time in todays commercial environments with ever changing floor conditions.
- The 94456 combination nozzle features a durable metal base plate with deep channels for carpet use and when changed over to hard floor a full wrap around nylon brush that raises the tool off of the hard surface for non-scratch cleaning. A single oversized wheel keeps the tool at the perfect angle for use with an s-wand and helps the tool glide on both carpeted and hard floor surfaces.