Cen-Tec Systems’ hose with multi-brand power adapter set is engineered to connect a wide range of major power tool brands to your home shop vacuum for recovery of the debris and dust generated during the use of the power tool, keeping you and your shop clean while protecting you from airborne particulate that can harm your health. The adapters are designed to be versatile with most unique and tool industry typical connections. The inner collar with durable acetal clip connects directly to most brands of dry wall sanders and other tools generating high volumes of dust or having large debris profiles. A bayonet fitting with 1" soft TPE molded fitting is perfect for small power tool connections. The smooth 360 degree swivel rotation of the bayonet prevents the hose from kinking or resisting free movement of the power tool. Changing from the 1" fitting to a 1 ½” soft TPE fitting popular on many chop saws and routers takes only a second using the quick clip system. Further adapters included in this expanded set are ¾” and 1-1/4", fitting additional brands of tools and shrouds. Finally, an air relief is designed into the bayonet fitting to allow adjustment of the air stream at the tool as necessary to prevent tools sealing to the work surface. The hose offers a 1-1/4" x 30 foot highly flexible antistatic commercial grade vacuum hose with smooth interior to prevent clogs and maximize air flow to the vacuum. The Cen-Tec proprietary shop vac connection is designed to maximize the opening from the hose into the vacuum to prevent clogs and improve airflow delivering the maximum performance from your vacuum. Cen-Tec's hose is designed to fit all major brands of power tools and work shrouds including Skill Bosch, Ryobi, Makita, Dewalt, Festool. Fein, Cobalt, Porter Cable, Hitachi and Milwaukee Electric. The tank end is designed to fit all major brands of home shop vacuums including Shop Vac, Vacmaster, Ridgid, Craftsman, Dewalt, John Deere, as well as many private brands typical of the 2 ½" vacuum connection. This antistatic hose set is engineered to provide a complete electro-static dissipative dust collection hose solution connecting all major brands of power tools to vacuums designed to ensure a grounded shock free working environment.
- 30 foot conical commercial grade end to end electro-static dissipative dust collection hose solution for connecting major brand power tools to grounded vacuums or vacuums that have been modified to create a grounded solution for dissipation of static charges
- The adaptors are designed for compatibility with all major brands of power tools including Bosch, Festool, Milwaukee, Hitachi; Fein; Cobalt; Porter Cable; Black and Decker; Dewalt, Ryobi and many private label brands of tools and dust collection shrouds
- Compatible with major tool brand vacuums and is also compatible with major brands of home shop vacuums like Shop Vac, Ridgid, Craftsman, Vacmaster, Dustless, Fein, Cobalt, Dewalt, and Festool
- The hose combines a smooth interior, excellent mechanical properties, with permanent antistatic characteristics with no black staining or marking. The hose is 1-1/4” where it connects to the power tool for improved flexibility and uniformly tapers in diameter to 1-1/2” at the vacuum end to provide superior airflow and reduce clogging
- An electro-static conductive hose reduces or eliminates static build up on the hose surface which helps reduce the potential of fine particulate to stick to the surface of the hose
- Cen-Tec’s bayonet system provides 360 degrees of rotation to reduce tension from the hose and permit free movement of your power tools. The durable acetal clip allows for a quick change of ends, eliminating lost time and helping you to move quickly from tool to tool helping you keep your shop environment safe and clean
- The proprietary electro-static conductive 2-1/4” tank end is designed to maximize the opening into your vacuum improving vacuum performance and reducing the risk of clogs from larger debris
- Comes with quick click system for connecting to the exhaust port on all major brands of hand held and stationary power tools. A collar with clip ring, and bayonet fittings with ¾”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-½” soft TPE fitting are designed to accept and hold exhaust ports designed to fit the hose internally or externally as demanded by the power tools design. Changing from one end fitting to the other takes a few seconds and offers a smooth 360 degree swivel connection to prevent the hose from kinking or restricting movement of the power tool
Hose ends and power tool adapters made in USA.