The 94489 Antares wet and dry industrial vacuum was developed with machine shops and industrial machining clean up in mind where recovery of metal and non-metal shavings mixed with cutting and cooling oils may be present. Designed to include three two stage by-pass motors, the Antares has the airflow and seal suction necessary to carry heavy debris, The tangential cast metal entry points enter the Antares between the heavy gauge stainless bin and an internal stainless metal cone that provides a cyclonic separation of heavy debris and works to protect the HEPA filter from damage. A large surface HEPA filter captures 99.997% of all particulate 3 micron or larger so the Antares can safely operate in or around individuals. The Antares is mounted on an easy to move heavy duty metal cart and steel reinforced industrial casters. The Antares can be used with the bin extension in place offering for filtering of metal or non-metal debris form cutting oils or without the extension and basket for high volume water recovery. Supplied with a complete set of commercial attachments and a 25 foot conical commercial hose to ensure airflow while using user friendly 1.50” commercial tools for clean-up of machines, work stations and or floor surfaces in an industrial setting.
- A three motor vacuum designed to be a multi-purpose industrial wet-dry vacuum ideal for recovery of metal shavings , cutting oils, and other industrial waste typical of industrial manufacturing. The three two stage bypass motors provide 94.5” of water lift and up to 380 CFM with all three motors operating. The three motors can be operated independently permitting you to operate with one, two, or three motors as required by the application. The Antares offers quiet operation at 68 Dba measured at 10 feet from the unit with all three motors in operation.
- Antares offers two options for use in an industrial application. With the bin extension and stainless recovery basket in place drawing through the top cast metal tangential hose connection the Antares provides a solution for separating metal shavings and similar debris from cutting oils by filtering through a generous stainless recovery basket. This same configuration can be used for any wet or dry recovery where the filter basket separation is ideal. The second option is to take away the basket and if desired the bin extension and use the lower tangential recovery point for wet and dry recovery without the filtering basket.
- In both of the suggested configurations the intake is designed to enter the unit in line with a stainless cone that provides for cyclonic separation and acts to protect the HEPA cartridge filter from metal shavings or other heavy debris which might damage the filter surface. The HEPA filter is rated for recovery of 99.997% of all particulate above 3 microns. A secondary sponge filter is provided for added security when used for volume wet recovery.
- The Antares is mounted on a heavy duty tubular steel tilt cart to facilitate dumping in floor drains or recovery bins for oils as the application demands. Heavy-duty steel reinforced casters provide for mobility. Heavy duty latches secure the head of the vacuum to the bin and a second set is provided to secure the bin extension to the lower bin. A 3.5 foot heavy duty power cord provides for an electrical connection. The 3..5 foot power cord helps avoid a damaged cord by keeping any required extension independent of the vacuum. To help protect the motor life a heavy duty 14/3 extensions are always recommended.
- Antares comes with a 25 foot commercial grade conical vacuum hose that tapers uniformly for the 2” tank connection to 1.50” at the working end of the hose with both end fittings designed for a full 360 degree swivel. A single piece anodized aluminum s-wand with ABS compression collar. A 14” squeegee natural rubber squeegee tool, A 14” nylon fill floor brush. A 14” paddle crevice, a 3.50” natural fill dusting brush, and an upholstery gulper tool.