The 63818 is designed for applications where there is benefit in scrubbing a rough or textured surfaces in conjunction with stripping or cleaning chemicals to free stuck on dirt, oils, grease, or waxes. The tool will quickly flip from this scrubbing action to a fast effective commercial squeegee for recovery of liquids and debris freed by the scrubbing action. The 16” wide tool reduces the number of passes necessary to recovery of the liquids saving time and money. The 63818 brush and squeegee blades can be quickly changed in the field with simple tools providing a reliable cost effective tool addressing demanding applications. The two piece heavy duty chrome s-wand is designed specifically for the swivel neck feature of the nozzle permitting one to transition from scrubbing to recovery by simply lifting and tapping the tool to affect the flip. The two piece s-wand stores and ships small and has a unique slot connection to prevent unintended separation or rotation without the need for buttons and risk of potential damage. The 63818 is ideal for use in the restaurant trade, restroom cleaning, pet clinics, pet grooming locations, medical facilities. The durable design makes it ideal for companies needing to recovery slurries like concrete cutting, stone cutting, tile cutting. A great solution for those working around and maintaining pools, hot tub areas, and textured deck surfaces in hotels and other hospitality environments. The 63818 is compatible with all wet-dry commercial vacuums using standard 1.50” commercial vacuum hose including brands Nilfisk, Tennant, Karcher, Pacific, Mastercraft, Mercury, Hawk, Castex, Advance, Koblenz, EDIC, Powerflight, Numatic, Crusader, Dustbane, Shop Vac, Tornado, Pullman, as well as an excellent complimentary tool for use with major brands of scrubber dryers.
- The 93818 features an aggressive scrubbing brush designed for wet and dry commercial vacuum use with a 16” wide commercial squeegee tool for fast recovery of liquids and slurries. The 93818 features a 360 degree swivel neck design that permits the tool to transition from scrubbing to liquid recovery without the need to change tools
- The 93818 swivel neck is designed to quickly and positively connect to the two piece chrome steel wand. The free swivel action of the tool neck connection allows the tool to be easily flipped from brushing action to squeegee with a simple touch of the tool with ones foot.
- The 93818 includes a two piece chrome steel s-wand designed specifically for use with the floor nozzle providing all of the benefits of an s-wand while allowing for the easy transition of the tool from brushing to recovery. The two piece s-wand has a locking and rotation resistant feature that keeps the wand firmly together and aligned in demanding application.
- The 93818 16” commercial squeegee tool is produced using a durable chemical resistant commercial grade PP material which will not crack, break, or be effected by harsh chemicals. The durable body design permits replacement of the brush or squeegee without the need to replace principal components of the nozzle saving you time and money.
- The 93818 squeegee blades are serrated for more effective liquid recovery and can be replaced if worn or damaged to preserve the tools recovery performance. The primary squeegee tool component has been in the market for over ten years and demonstrated itself a reliable performer.