Cen-Tec’s 2-1/2” X 12 foot commercial grade wet-dry vacuum hose was developed to provide extra operating length as compared to traditional home and commercial shop vacuum hoses. The hose is more flexible and has a smoother interior to make it user friendly at home or on the job site, maximize the performance of your vacuum, and prevent clogs when moving large debris. To prevent struggling with the larger diameter hose and typical 2.5” accessories, we have developed and include a comfort grip handle that fits over the hose end to industry standard 2-1/2” shop vacuum wands. This handle is mounted on a 360 degree swivel hose end and permits single hand control of the hose and tools. The 95413 works with all major brands of wet-dry home shop vacuums as well as major brands of the models sold for commercial use including Shop Vac, Ridgid, Craftsman, Vacmaster, Dewalt, Festool, Fein, Kobalt, and Dustless.
- Compatible with major brands of the models sold for commercial use including Shop Vac, Ridgid, Craftsman, Vacmaster, Dewalt, Festool, Fein, Kobalt, and Dustless
- Features a 2” X 12 foot premium commercial grade vacuum hose with a smooth interior for superior airflow and reduced risk of clogging. The premium hose has a smooth interior that will maximize the performance of your wet-dry home shop vacuum. The hose is suitable for both dry and wet recovery
- The 12 foot length of the 95413 allows for general clean up without the unit needing to follow close behind the user. In most garages and work sites the vacuum can remain stationary
- The hose features Cen-Tec’s proprietary tank end fitting design that maximizes the inner diameter to prevent clogging when moving large debris
- Includes a vinyl hose end at the working end of the hose with a 360 degree swivel feature
- The curved comfort handle which is designed for one hand control of the hose will work with all major brands of home shop vacuum 2-1/2” accessories. The handle and superior flexibility of the hose allows for easy movement making this the ideal hose for contractors and others using home shop vacuums in commercial applications