60247 is an 18” wide hard floor surface brush designed to take advantage of the power of commercial backpack vacuums and commercial canister vacuums equipped for use with industry standard double bend commercial s-wands. The extra wide 60247 added width increases productivity and the double channel shoe design delivers the power of the vacuum uniformly across the full width of the tool for consistent collection of debris. The two brush strip design insures airflow to the ends of the nozzle for edge cleaning. Two soft molded wheels allow the 60247 to clean difficult transitional areas where hard floor surface meet carpeted surfaces or crossing over to walk off mats typically found at entrances or high traffic areas in commercial facilities. The 60247 is designed to work with major brands of backpack vacuums including Pro-Team, Perfect, Tennant, Sandia, Mercury, NSS, Archer, Hawk, Power-Flight, Mosquito, Sanitaire, and Nilfisk. It is compatible with commercial dry vacuums produced by these same brands equipped for use with 1.50” commercial tools and s-wands.
- 18” wide commercial hard floor brush with castle cut natural fill for use on all types of hard floor surfaces including hardwood, tile, stone, concrete, laminate, and polished stone without risk of damaging the floor surface or finish
- The 18” width increases productivity without compromising the cleaning effectiveness of the nozzle.
- Has a 360 degree swivel connection for industry standard commercial s-wands at 1 ½” and 1 9/16”
- The connection permits the wand to rotate down to reach under low profile furnishings, cabinets, desks and shelves making it ideal for use in commercial office space
- The horsehair two brush strip design leaves the ends of the nozzle open to maximize airflow and improve edge cleaning. The castle cut feature in both brush strips permits airflow across the brush in both the forward and draw motion of the nozzle. The floor brush shoe is designed to maximize airflow across the full width of the tool delivering the power of the vacuum uniformly across the width of the nozzle
- Soft molded wheels at each end of the tool to aid in smooth movement over uneven surfaces and permit transitioning of the brush onto carpeted surfaces or walk off mats at entrances into the building
- Designed to work with major brands of backpack vacuums including Pro-Team, Perfect, Tennant, Sandia, Mercury, NSS, Archer, Hawk, Power-Flite, Mosquito, Sanitaire, and Nilfisk